ONGOING CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES
Monday, October 22, through Friday, October 27, 2023
Performing concrete, signal work and paving along West Dixie Highway and along NE 125 Street
- Continuing work at the Five Points Park
- Signalization work on West Dixie Highway and NE 125 Street; and along NE 123 Street and West Dixie Highway
- Installing sidewalk throughout the project
- Installing lighting along NE 125 Street and NE 7 Avenue
- Directional boring along NE 125 Street and NE 7 Avenue
- Installing traffic signs throughout the corridor
- One lane will be closed daily between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained during sidewalk work.
- Please use caution and follow posted signs for the new traffic changes along West Dixie Highway, along NE 7 Avenue and on NE 124 Street
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SCHEDULE MAY CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER OR UNEXPECTED CONDITIONS.
For more project information contact Construction Senior Community Outreach Specialist Heather M. Leslie at 305-905-5876 or at Heather@hmlpublicoutreach.